Indian in Netherlands

Hi,
I am Rathi. I am with my husband here for a few months. Looking for a job in IT. I am also open to work as a teacher. I am currently staying in Amsterdam.
Nice to meet you all.

Hi Rathi1186,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to have a look at the Work in Amsterdam article, it might help you.

As from now, i will encourage you to post your job ad in the jobs section as it is a section which has been created for both job requests and offers.  :idontagree:

As you are looking for a job in the IT sector or in the teaching sector, you might consider to post an ad in these sections :

- IT & Telecommunications jobs in Amsterdam
- Teaching jobs in Amsterdam

P.S You also have the option of getting subscribed to a particular section in order to be notified of all up to dates ads. Please have a look at this article for more information : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=466181

Cheers,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hey Priscilla, thank you for the reply. Glad to have spoken to you. Will surely look into those posts

Take care
Rathi

Hi , Rathi
I am Mohiddin from Chennai , India and visiting my Son in Amsterdam along with my wife. We are living in Amsterdam and will be staying till July 2015.
I am an Engineer in ECE and a retired professor from Engineering College.
I will be too glad to talk to you and will be happy to be of any help to you .

Have a nice stay .
Mohiddin.

[Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
]

Thank you Mohiddin