Travel ban because of unpaid bills. Any way to settle that?

i am a pilipino workers here in bahrain, my problem is i have an unpaid monthly payment in installment shop for a laptop. i stop to pay because im vacation in my country the problem is almost 6 months vacation thats why i can't do anything to settle my unpaid instalment then when i'm back here i was shock for my unsettle bill because the last BD65 going to BD310 according to them because my unsettled bill is on the court and told me that i'm travel ban now.. too much disappointed from what happen for the unconsideration settlement that the instalment shop doing.. anyone who help for me or suggestions to settle this situations. TIA

hello mith d,

sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation, but i don't see any way out since the issue is legal now (in the court) other than paying it off or you could contact your embassy and see if they could help you out.

good luck

T&R

thanks for immediate responce logicalindian..

i went to bahrain court earlier regards to my situation then they assist me already and i settle now thanks for concern and i appreciate your sincerity..

Great to hear you have settled your matter.

Next time, you could perhaps inform them if you expect any delays in the settlement, owing to vacation or any other reason. That way, you will not be surprised or disappointed of any repercussions.

thanks for ur suggestion..

on my part i don't have any bad intension to my un settled payment my vacation are good in one month only but a week after my vacation i had a bad happen into my life that my father diagnosed an illness and i take care of him until his passed away so tell meh how i settle my payment here in bahrain if i'm in phil ovbiously in my part too hopeless but what to do? its too late to settle and tell my side even if i have a med record of my father no consideration coz my case in the court and appoint as a travel ban.. thats part of are life so now my only things to do is settled all of this and finish my obligation.. god is good.

Hi mith.

Sorry to hear about your situation and about the demise of your father.

And just to clarify - no one doubted your intentions. Was merely saying that it would have been good to inform them if you knew you would stay that long.

Good luck with settling your dues. On what basis has the amount increased from BD65 to BD310? Did you check the calculations? Seems excessive to me, so just make sure you check the calculations fully.

the total amount only that court gave to me and ill fullypaid yesterday then imigration cancel my travel ban also.

dear mith d,

sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation and demise of your father

glad that everything went on well and the ban was removed.

T&R

thanks for the update mith.

At least you will not have any problems with travel bans and stuff.

My sincere advise to you is to check with immigrations to make sure the travel ban has been removed. You should also keep a copy of the court order with you to show proof that you have settled the dues and are cleared to travel.

Best wishes.

;)

i was check already and the travel ban are already done

Well done.

Take care and best wishes.

I suggest you figure out a way to pay it... Read the terms and conditions of the agreement you had signed just to ensure that they are not trying to pull a fast one... But if you havent paid any thing for the past 6 months, its quite likely they are right in claiming BD 310.

Try and come to a settlement with them so that you can clear what you owe them and get the travel ban removed. Once a travel ban is imposed, your residency is cancelled and if that happens, your employer wont be able to keep you on.

I am not trying to scare you but its essential you act quickly

All the best

Capt Chocolate

thanks for your advice.. me and my employer went to court and we settle already all problems and circumstances regards to my problem.. i paid already all payment and I understand now why my payment should high as a BD310 we settle this issue and as far as u know i travel already in other country to meet our clients.. don't worry i honest person thats why my employer did his best to help me with my case he knows and he understands my situation thats why its not hard for me to settle my problems in court immediately.. thanks for your suggestion and god bless..