Formalities to convert religion

Hi All,

I'm a filipino Christian,working here in saudi.i already had a two kids for a filipino guy but we're not marriage,me & that filipino guy were separated for almost 3yrs., now am in love with an indian Muslim guy,his 2yrs. Younger than me,we both love each other & we decided to be married here,I also very much like to be a Islam.

Kindly help me,I want to knows what are the formalities here in saudi for convert my religion as a Islam and marry an indian Muslim guy,  .can anyone give an advice please..thanks

you have to go to dawa office and thy gona help you

Say the declaration of faith in front of two Muslim men.
Job done.

go to the nearest dawah office.. they will help you and give you more information and they will apply for your new muslim certificate

Getting your tongue round the Arabic can be a bit of a killer at first, so take a moment to watch this video.
It explains the meanings of the words (so you know what you're saying), and helps with pronunciation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJPVkVevicI

As for the certificate - nice to have but no one will ever question your faith.
It's exceptionally rude to do so.

Thank you guys for the advice..

Can anyone's knows what's the formalities of marriage in saudi,,because my friend ask me what the formalities of marriage in saudi,they are both Muslim but different nationality..
Thanks in advance...   ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

Fred wrote:

As for the certificate - nice to have but no one will ever question your faith.
It's exceptionally rude to do so.

If you go to Makka, you have to show them that you are a Muslim by showing your passport or your certificate...

Shairacollenexpat-blog.com wrote:

Hi All,

I'm a filipino Christian,working here in saudi.i already had a two kids for a filipino guy but we're not marriage,me & that filipino guy were separated for almost 3yrs., now am in love with an indian Muslim guy,his 2yrs. Younger than me,we both love each other & we decided to be married here,I also very much like to be a Islam.

Kindly help me,I want to knows what are the formalities here in saudi for convert my religion as a Islam and marry an indian Muslim guy,  .can anyone give an advice please..thanks

I hope you're not converting for the sake of your future marriage. A Muslim man can marry a Christian woman, so you can keep your religion, and marry him. You can then decide later on what you want to do. It's a big decision, probably the most important life decision to make, and should only be made when you feel totally satisfied and ready. A lot of people make such decisions based on marriage to someone of a different faith, which isn't the right way to make the decision. I've seen people who convert, then get married. Then when they separate, return back to their previous religion, which tells me that some people do it only for the sake of marriage. Don't be one of those people!