Babysitter or nanny needed

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and really not sure where to post it. We are in need of a babysitter/nanny.
Can anyone recommend any good websites?
Our daughter is 4 and she needs after school care .
Also any good contacts for cleaners and house keepers.
Many thanks,
Agnes

Where abouts do you live? x

Where u live in malta....

We live in Pieta :)

What sailry u will offer...?

The standard 5€ per hr

How much hour per week...?

77547918 this is the number of cleaner....u can contact, in after noon

Full time job

Do u leave in Malaysia Ma'am?I do part time cleaner house or nanny

Hello everyone I'm shenna from Philippines if u looking a part time cleaning in ur house or nanny please [ Moderated by Priscilla : do not post your phone number on the forum ].thanks all

Hi everybody,

To all those looking for a babysitting job or looking to recruit a babysitter, i invite you to post an ad in the Babysitting in Malta section.

Also note that as from now you have the option to get subscribed to this section as well in order to receive all up to dates.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,
Do you live in Malta?

Yes living in sliema

Hi,
If you still haven t found anybody I am interested in nanny job. I am actually part time nanny for a families in Sliema, I have days off so I am trying to find other jobs to fullfil my time.

Thank you

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : do not post your personal contact details here

Priscilla wrote:

Hi everybody,

To all those looking for a babysitting job or looking to recruit a babysitter, i invite you to post an ad in the Babysitting in Malta section.

Also note that as from now you have the option to get subscribed to this section as well in order to receive all up to dates.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed