Open relationship with swiss guys

Hi guys i met this swiss guy, and he told me that he wanted open relationship and i agreed and now i am falling for him .
But i need help now ,to know that does he also feel something for me or its just he is being polite.

i mean whenever we meet and after that when we say good bye he always kisses me on lips , i mean we are in open relationship so why do we have kiss on lips ?? or may b i am over thinking it just cause i like him.please help .thanks

i know but he made it clear at very first time that he doesn't want me to fall in love with him ,cause he doesn't want any relationship for next few years..
:nothappy:

Open relationships means that you can date other people and sleep with others. No commitments.
He is not falling for you and never will, he made that very clear from the beginning.

My questions for you is are you the right person for such relationships? If not, then he will use you for one purpose only and you are to good for that.  Keep the honor to yourself and end this relationship now.

but he isn't seeing any one else other than me, and i actually have never been in this kind of relationship. he knows that i won't sleep with someone else ,cause i am not that kind of person . its just i started this relationship with him ,cause i was in 5 yrs relationship and recently it ended . and cause i am indian i wanted to just be bit open mind and see where i stand after break up.

so he knows all the fact that i am not that kind of girl who likes too sleep around , and now here i am falling for him.. :sosad:

I agree with the post from Primadonna.

He told you at the start what the relationship would be. He does not want to take any responsibility in the relationship at all and I am sure he is not the slightest bit interested in marrying you.

You are coming off a 5 year relationship and so are vulnerable, wishing to perhaps take this relationship to the next level in order to feel secure. He does not want that at all. He has taken advantage of your vulnerability.

As hard as it may be you need to end this sooner rather than later. Staying in a one sided relationship will only result in more heartache for you.

24melani wrote:

its just i started this relationship with him ,cause i was in 5 yrs relationship and recently it ended . and cause i am indian i wanted to just be bit open mind and see where i stand after break up.

Its seems to easy to forget an recently ended relationship by dating another guy but most of the time it wont work.
It has nothing to do with your nationality or to be more open minded. It has all to do how you cope with the situation.
Give yourself the time to give all your feelings and thoughts about your previous relationship a place where you can get over with it. Focus on other things you like to do instead to stay with this guy who only hurts you. He does this already, what about in a year or two from now?
He's just not into you, and the fact that he is not seeing any one else on this moment, doesn't matter now, but when he does, he will hurt you. He knows that you are "exclusive" for him because you're not that kind of a girl while you agreed with this kind of relationship.

you are right primadonna ,i should get out of this situation and stop all of it , specially when i know that i am emotional kind of person.. thanks for help .. hugs... :)

Hello all

@24melani : The country forum is solely for exchange of contents in relation to expatriation.

Concerning your heart matter, I have moved your thread to the Expat Cafe - open discussions which is a zone where you can express yourself.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Open relationship is indirectly an excuse for extra marital affairs.its a mess hella mess.

24melani wrote:

Hi guys i met this swiss guy, and he told me that he wanted open relationship and i agreed and now i am falling for him .
But i need help now ,to know that does he also feel something for me or its just he is being polite.

i mean whenever we meet and after that when we say good bye he always kisses me on lips , i mean we are in open relationship so why do we have kiss on lips ?? or may b i am over thinking it just cause i like him.please help .thanks

You can kiss and sexercise in an open relationship knowing that you can get an extra dose from somewhere. Gal if you aint ready for this run for your life

Meet other expats and join the events

OR