Travel!

I just have to say; traveling is just so wonderful!
you get to know so many different countries, cultures, ways of life. it's such a great way to grow as a person and learn more about yourself.
I think it is very important to see the differences there are in the world, it makes you apreciate what you have.
given the opportunity, I think everyone should travel more.

According to me travelling is indeed  one of the best things we can do and it's ideal for everyone: young and old, singles and couples or just friends… travelling is always a pleasure! The problem comes when you don't know what to do with your pet, so why leave it at home? Take your pet with you on your vacations!
Seville is the perfect city to travel with your dog or your cat. Surrounded by the Guadalquivir River, this is one of the most authentic cities of Spain. Your dog will be able to run freely across its enormous parks, like Maria Luisa Park, which has more than 400.000 square metres of greenery. It can also run a have a great time on the banks of the river. Eating and dining out will not be a problem either because it is traditional in Seville to eat tapas in the terraces of the bars. Your pet can rest by your side while you enjoy a cold beer and the famous Andalusian gazpacho.
Travelling really gives peace of mind after a hard day's work. So everyone should take out some time for themselves and their families and just enjoy to the maximum.
Regards
Jerry
(moderated: no ads please)

Hi Sara,

You are right. traveling is more important. i would like to trvel more. I am planning to travel in cruise to nearby countreis. Is it possible for you to join me during weekends?

Thanks,
Raj