SEARCHING PARTNERSHIP

Hello,

I'm looking for the partner to  open the Cleaning service center in Norway. Cleaning service  for offices, flats, individual houses and supermarkets. The employers will be from Lithuania. All organization of employment will be done of me.
I need partner who would like to open the firm o have the firm in Norway and need employers.

Please  contact me for all possible suggestions

Sincerely,
Kristina

Hello Kristina.
My name is Vjeko I am from Croatia. I have seen your post . What kind of partner exactly you need? I am looking for a job in Norway so is it possible to have some partnership job between us?
I use to work just a cleaning like this.
Regards ,
Vjeko.

Kristina,

Our public forums are not intended for advertising of any kind. Would you kindly place your (free) ad in our CLASSIFIEDS section under "Looking for Business Partners" where it belongs.

You can access our CLASSIFIEDS by clicking on that tab in the green banner at the top of this page.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello Vjeko,

I'm looking for a partner who knows the legislation of Norway, because i would like to open the Cleaning service center there. Also I need the good manager who will look for clients for such services.
I have a company who could employ people from Europe to Norway. Our firm prepare all documents for employment.
So at first i need the partner for opening the company.

Hi Kristina, and welcome on board.

could you please post in the classifieds section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/europe/norway/

Many thanks,

Julien

Closed