Visit visa for mother in law

As salaam u alaikum
I m expecting a baby and I want my mother to come.
I wanted to know to the process.  My husband is a doctor.
Can anyone tell me that do they issue visa after Ramadan eid? As my due date is in September before hajj. I have heard that they don't issue visa from Ramadan to hajj. And what is the period to get visa stamped after its issue, I have heard that the rules have changed from 90 days to 30 days. Plz help me.

shadab1 wrote:

As salaam u alaikum
I m expecting a baby and I want my mother to come.
I wanted to know to the process.  My husband is a doctor.
Can anyone tell me that do they issue visa after Ramadan eid? As my due date is in September before hajj. I have heard that they don't issue visa from Ramadan to hajj. And what is the period to get visa stamped after its issue, I have heard that the rules have changed from 90 days to 30 days. Plz help me.

After stamping your mother have to travel withing 1 month,and 3 months before stamping.

As salaam u alaikum
Thanks for the reply.  But somewhere in a forum I read that now stamping has to be done within one month.
and can u please confirm that do they issue visa immediately after Ramadan eid.  Coz if they do then my whole problem will be solved. Plz reply about this.  If we provide medical certificate stating my due date.
Thanks in advance.

shadab1 wrote:

As salaam u alaikum
Thanks for the reply.  But somewhere in a forum I read that now stamping has to be done within one month.
and can u please confirm that do they issue visa immediately after Ramadan eid.  Coz if they do then my whole problem will be solved. Plz reply about this.  If we provide medical certificate stating my due date.
Thanks in advance.

Its Still 3 Months,
Yes they issue but its better to apply in start of Ramadan,because they taking long to issue visa in Ramadan and after Ramadan.

first tell where your mother in law lives?
then i will tell you exact situation

As salaam u alaikum
my mother lives in india bhopal. I asked for mother in law from my husbands prospective as he will be the one applying for visa.
I heard that saudi people don't work in Ramadan. Sorry if I am wrong as I m new to saudi and have mostly heard what people say.

They will issue visa after Ramadan but closewithin 25 days
To apply for visa limit depend on consulate to consulate

Within fifty days visit can be submitted to i-e:Etimaad office in pakistan within 10 to 20 days they will passport and after that more 60 days visa will be valid.

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

I ve applied for visit visa for my mother and it got rejected stating apply after hajj.
now my due date is early sep and there is no point in applying after hajj.
can anyone please help me and let me know what to do.
is it true that now we cannot apply manually and it has to be through online application only. As online application are being rejected then and there only.
plz help.

you can apply thru isteqdam manually