Looking for friends!

Hi everybody,

I have been in Singapore for quite sometime and due to my work hours my social life has been rather poor.
I'm hoping to make new friends!!!

Cheers,
Manji

Welcome to Expat-blog,Manji! :)

Hope that you establish new contacts and make friends soon.

Regards,
Sheetul

welcome to the same boat :D woho!

Tx guys....Hope I have luck meeting people.

i know i am in the same situation. new to the place and alone. been a week already. I go to places. I hang out at Bugis all the time but its just i feel weird approaching random strangers and talk to the, . I am not afraid of talking. Its just i don't want to sound like i am desperate to talk to someone

hi manji...

This is sagar will be landing to singapore on 30th... do u mind for a coffee?

regards

saagar

Hi Guys,

I'm interested in meeting new ppl..anyone up for a cuppa or drinks during the week days? let's arrange something!

Cheers!

There is a place called Rupee Room in Clarke Quay. Very popular with Indians in Singapore. Maybe worth a look.

Same situation here. Any meetup planned?

Hi Manji,

U r not alone... !!! :)

Would love to catch up someday... i came to Singapore about 5 months back...

Atul

rdhalla wrote:

welcome to the same boat :D woho!

I'm looking for some new friends  too...............right th same boot hoping it will not sink :D

Hello Manji, My name is Kumar from Mysore.  I am interested in Singapore, i would like to more about the country, any job opportunity, residential problem and others. will please reply so that we can become friends, we can exchange our views.
with Regards

Due to your work hours? So that means you dont have time for friends or you do not make time to look for friends? JW

Hi everybody!i'd like to meet you, new people!I'm here since 2 weeks and I live in Woodlands.Someone interested to have a drink??
see u

It's the same feeling amongst most of us, I am only 18 days young in Singapore... feels to have spend 18 months! Can we plan a meet up in the next week. Let's decide on the venue and time, probably 'Rupee Room' as suggested by George. Concrete date/time would lead to guaranteed response. Cheers.