Process to Certificate Attestation for Saudi Arabia

Hi,

I have been offfered a job as Engineer in saudi arabia and have been asked by the placement agent to get the following done:
1. Authentication from University
2. Attestation from Ministry of HRD of the state from where I have completed my B. Tech.

My agent says, once I am done with the above steps they take care of rest of the process for attestation etc.

Now, my query is, whether it is mandatory to go for Authentication from University before going for Min of HRD attestation?
I have contacted many agencies who can get this done on behalf of mme and they say that authentication from university is not required at all and saudi cultural gets the verification done themselves with the university.

In view of above noted points, please help me with your suggestion as what & how to do. I have done engineering from Uttar Pradesh.

Regards,
Rashid

You need to get attestation from Saudi Culture. They require attestation from Ministry of Education to attest it. Ministry of Education needs you to get attestation from University. Once Saudi Culture will receive documents, they will reconfirm it directly with university.

That was the procedure a few years ago in Pakistan with Saudi Culture alone taking 4 weeks to finish. In those days you can even ask services of authorised agents to get everything done on behalf of money.

Things have changed but I doubt procedure of Saudi Culture has varied much.

My 2 cents...

Khurram.