Introduction

Thank You, Julien  :)

A little about me; I was born in 1963 and brought up in a Loving family in Bristol, England, of Irish descent.

In 1997 I created a Company in Gloucester, namely memorandum.co.uk and sold it in 2011 and moved to Bitez, Bodrum. I came to Bodrum the first time some 10 years ago and fell in love with the people, culture and The Aegean area and promised myself to return. I felt like “I was born here, kidnapped and taken to the UK, and now I've arrived back Home”

My interests/hobbies are The Turkish legal system: Blue Cruise/chartering & Sailing Cosh Gulet/Yacht: Swimming: Dining and Red wine (Not in that order?)

I Created a new business in 2011, aegeangulet.com and purchased Cosh, The Boutique Gulet Of The Aegean. (aegeangulet.com/cosh.html) She's moored in The Bodrum Marina by The Castle from 1April through October 31st and read to take you on "Your Blue cruise"

Self taught Entrepreneur (Just listened a lot and took a few calculated risks) concentrating on Business needs and Customers... Goal, to start up another new Businesses in the Tourism industry on The Peninsular and enjoy the process as always!

I'm living The dream, or at least I'm living My Dream!

Getting married this year to a lovely, Beautiful woman from Sivas, Turkey. She is an interior designer and my Business partner. We fit together like dove-tail joints!

Just started a Great new business in The Aegean region including, Cappadocia and Selcuk. It's name is mydestination.com/bodrum. It promotes Restaurants, Hotels, Yacht chartering and sales, nightclubs, Holiday Industry and much more... I'm Looking for a Business partner on The Aegean :cool:

mydestination.com/bodrum "Locally informed, globally inspired."

Hello BitezBey and welcome to Expat.com

Thank you for your introduction. :)

For business partners related search please drop an advert in our : Business partners classifieds in Turkey

Please be reminded that promotion of external links and services are prohibited on the forum.

Regards

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Great portfolio,

Talking about restaurants and hotel, I have recently been considering the idea of starting a small restaurant in Far East.. And at the same time I have also been tinkering on starting an online magazine. Yes, its too diverse things and totally different venues, but then life's too short to not give something a try! : )

Good luck with your new venture!

BitezBey wrote:

Thank You, Julien  :)

A little about me; I was born in 1963 and brought up in a Loving family in Bristol, England, of Irish descent.

In 1997 I created a Company in Gloucester, namely memorandum.co.uk and sold it in 2011 and moved to Bitez, Bodrum. I came to Bodrum the first time some 10 years ago and fell in love with the people, culture and The Aegean area and promised myself to return. I felt like “I was born here, kidnapped and taken to the UK, and now I've arrived back Home”

My interests/hobbies are The Turkish legal system: Blue Cruise/chartering & Sailing Cosh Gulet/Yacht: Swimming: Dining and Red wine (Not in that order?)

I Created a new business in 2011, aegeangulet.com and purchased Cosh, The Boutique Gulet Of The Aegean. (aegeangulet.com/cosh.html) She's moored in The Bodrum Marina by The Castle from 1April through October 31st and read to take you on "Your Blue cruise"

Self taught Entrepreneur (Just listened a lot and took a few calculated risks) concentrating on Business needs and Customers... Goal, to start up another new Businesses in the Tourism industry on The Peninsular and enjoy the process as always!

I'm living The dream, or at least I'm living My Dream!

Getting married this year to a lovely, Beautiful woman from Sivas, Turkey. She is an interior designer and my Business partner. We fit together like dove-tail joints!

Just started a Great new business in The Aegean region including, Cappadocia and Selcuk. It's name is mydestination.com/bodrum. It promotes Restaurants, Hotels, Yacht chartering and sales, nightclubs, Holiday Industry and much more... I'm Looking for a Business partner on The Aegean :cool:

mydestination.com/bodrum "Locally informed, globally inspired."