Swedish in sweden

hello
My name is Sara. I live about 50 kilometers east of Gothenburg. If you have any questions about my country, please feel free to email me and I'll do my best to answer.
enjoy sweden! :)

sarita77 wrote:

hello
My name is Sara. I live about 50 kilometers east of Gothenburg. If you have any questions about my country, please feel free to email me and I'll do my best to answer.

Hello, I want to know more about you country.

Welcome to Expat-blog, Sarita77! :)

Your discussion has been redirected to Gothenburg forum, allowing effective networking with members.

Thanks for offering your help and advice to members.

Regards,
Sheetul

sarita77 wrote:

hello

Hi Sara, you're very kind. Togheter with my husband we plan to arrive in Goteborg on mid November. Can you please give us some advices ? How or were can we find cheap accomodation even if it's in a suburb ? How dificult is these days to find a job for people who don't speak swedesh ? Where can we study the language, is it expensive ? Any advice is more than welcome.
Thanks

Nicoleta Mudra wrote:

Hello !

I'm Nico, I'm 30 years old, I'm married and have a boy of 1 year and 2 months old.

We are thinking of moving to the South of Sweden.

Here are major aspects for us:

-    How much should be our monthly income in order to have a decent life? (after taxes)
-    How much is the rent for an apartment of 2 and 3 rooms?
-    How much is the rent for a house of 2 and 3 rooms?
-    How can we find apartment or house for rent? Is it difficult? Should we discuss this aspect with our future employer? (in Sweden, does the employer of a foreign citizen help him / her with finding a place to stay?)

-    Can you point us major electronics companies in the South of Sweden?
-    I speak fluent English and French, my husband speaks English fluently. Do you think that we can manage to communicate and have a job in Sweden before learning Swedish? (our intention ofcourse when moving to Sweden)

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards,
Nico

Buna ziua,

Ma bucur ca nu suntem eu si cu sotul meu singurii care doresc sa se mute in Suedia, noi ne gandeam la Goteborg. Noi dorim sa plecam pe la mijlocul lunii Noiembrie, cu masina. Amandoi suntem ingineri constructori si satui de situatia actuala din Romania ne indeparteaza din pacate. Eu de ceva vreme studiez, caut pe net informatii legate de cazari, locuri de munca, cursuri de limba etc. Probabil si dvs faceti acelasi lucru. Daca doriti putem face schimb de informatii si cine stie poate ne vom vedea si prin Suedia. :) Daca doriti sa ma contactati va stau cu placere la dispozitie la nr 0786722012.

Toate cele bune

Hello Romanique :)

Could you please write in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thus, enabling members to understand and participate as well.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hi

I am from stockholm. I am new to sweden. i am looking for a local female friend in stockholm or in sweden. If she is from stockholm, it will be good for me to hangout and meeting for a coffee etc.

Thanks,
Rajesh