Hi there

I just moved to Auckland from MExico and I'm looking forward to meet new people living in New Zealand !

Also I want to get  ajob , so If anyone knows a good place to star be my guest !!

- Hector

Hi Hector!

Welcome on Expat-blog! :) I'm sure you will make lot of new contacts on the site and do not hesitate to participate on the Auckland forum.

For your job search, i suggest you to have a look at this article: Work in New Zealand.

You might view the Auckland classifieds > job section and post an ad there as well.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hi Hector How are you  just arrived to Auckland a week ago and Im in the same position like you. tell me have you already found some job?

hECTOR HOW ARE YOU?

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL OR ADD TO ME FACEBOOK I CAN NOT REPLY YOUR PRIVATE MSGS I DONT KNOW WHY

MY EMAIL ADRRESS: [email protected] as a Francisco Rodriguez Guzman

Hi Frankie 4fingers! Here is the reason why you can't use your private message : Anti spam system rules

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

and could you please avoid using your caps lock on the forum.

Thank you for your comprehension,
Christine

Hi Hector, Hi Franki,
I am in Auckland since 3 months now...I found a job, car and accomodation and now I want to meet new people living in Auckland.. to take a drink, share a good time... so do not hesitate to contact me.
Cheers,
Chloé

Hi there it would be awsome to get in touch !
I have reply to you in your inbox !

Take care

Hey,
I'm French as well and I've been in Auckland for a month. I don't know a lot of people so don't hesitate to contact me if you want to grab a drink!
Cheers,
Aurore

Hi! Nice to join this forum.. I've been wanting to go to NZ w/c is better auckland or wellington? In terms of settling and living in, benefits at work, eduction, health housing etc.

How was your experience guys now that you r living in NZ?

Hey Aurore i sent you an inbox,
it would be cool to hang out !

Take care

NZadventure: for what you're asking Aukland would be your best choice , this is my second time in New Zealand and I think Auckland has more to offer, Wellington is nice but, there are more opportunities in Auckland, but as always it depends in what you want and looking for.