Best bank to save money while in riyadh

Guys good day po may i just ask for some suggestion... Im looking for a best bank where i can save money other than bank in philippines.. Bank with best options to offer... Like higher monthly interest, international transfer, credit card with low charges, paying bills,  and easy to bank with.. I already have my NCB that i use for my salary but i want a bank where i can save in case of emergencies while im here in riyadh..  Appreciate all replies... Have a great day everyone....

Hey here are the list of banks in Saudi Arabia

daleeli.com/en/category/all/all/Banks/2000

I think there link will help you. Thanks!!!

Hi,

- I don't know about monthly interests because I am using current account and avoids interest.

- I am using SAMBA (American Bank) for 8+ years and they have been quite good. You can get Personal loan as well from them as well as most banks.

- You are not restricted to Credit Card from your bank only. You can get whatever good in the market. These days SABB (British Bank) credit card offers inspires me most. I believe, if you go for Islamic Credit Cards only, they would provide you lower overheads.

- International Money Transfer. You can use a lot of channels for Remittance. If you are a SAMBA account holder and subscribes to Speed Cash Money Transfer Service, you can link both of them and then perform the money transfer over phone banking (provided the beneficiary has been defined in Speed Cash).

- Paying Bills: I believe every bank provides online banking facility and you can pay them it.

Hope this helps.

skhurram007 Today 15:02:43
Hi,

- I don't know about monthly interests because I am using current account and avoids interest.
- I am using SAMBA (American Bank) for 8+ years and they have been quite good. You can get Personal loan as well from them as well as most banks.
- You are not restricted to Credit Card from your bank only. You can get whatever good in the market. These days SABB (British Bank) credit card offers inspires me most. I believe, if you go for Islamic Credit Cards only, they would provide you lower overheads.
- International Money Transfer. You can use a lot of channels from Remittance. If you are a SAMBA account holder and subscribes to Speed Cash Money Transfer Service, you can link both of them and then perform the money transfer over phone banking (provided the beneficiary has been defined in Speed Cash).
- Paying Bills: I believe every bank provides online banking facility and you can pay them it.

Hope this helps.

- Thanks guys, i already have my NCB im just looking for bank  to save money as my priority..

Hi UmairMansoor

Thanks i just checked SAMBA guess i will use that, though i have my dollar acct in philippines, i only want to have my own savings here in riyadh so as if we need ab emergency cash ans the salary is still a long way, we have option to avoid using credit card actually...

NCB is a good bank. But i don't think you will get an interest if you saving money in Saudi Bank