Britain visiting AlgeriA

Hey ...

I'll be in Algeria in a month. and I'd say I'm kinda concern  .. because I don't have friends there. I Haven't been ever to Algeria before.. any advice please ?

and if someone can tell me how nightlife goes there ? Good restaurants? Places to visit

thanks ...

.hi welcome to algeria. there are many different restaurants . it depends the kitchen you like. nightlife in algeria is not noisy as much as in europe. but people are nice and friendly. if you need any further informations don't hesitate to contat me.

.regards.

Thanks for the reply and the information.

Best,

Hello,

Algeria could be really fun if you know the right people, and the right places. The nightlife doesn't offer that much, but at least it exists. Nature itself offers lots of sights to visit,  lakes, mountains, forests, and of course the Sahara. Message me if you need any further information. [email protected]

Best,
Nabil

algeria is a beautiful place.  For night life and disco for women is not good, because you will not find many women their,, being a muslim country,, and at cafes its mainly for men for meeting up.  You have to respect the culture and way of life.  And enjjoy the beautiful,, scenery, mountains and beaches and the saharra.  And the Alegerian people are so kind and helpful.