Best urologist in muscat

Anybody know the best urologist in muscat .Plz help us ...if any of you know .

I think its much better you visit a good Hospital, am sure they can refer you to one.the earlier e better

All I know is a general practitioner  gives a patient reference to specialized medical workers.if it is something to do with Uti or lower abdominal pains even a gynecologist can help, I think it requires a Urinalysis. But its better you go to a good hospital for help

which one is good hospital...

Actually my cousin brother is in muscat.He has some infertility problem so for that we are searching reliable doctor...

With my little knowledge, there are special doctors that handle fertility issues .Thats a reproductive issue handled by gynecologist.a urologist deals with urinary tracts in both males&females and male reproductive organs.is your cousin male or female?.how did she or he find out about the fertility problems? .is it self diagnosis? .tell your cousin to visit a hospital, they will see about the issue.I cant suggest any because I have no idea

ya he is male. He was seeing Badr al samaa. There he was diagnosed with infertility problem...

Quite complicated, tell your cousin to disclose this to his parents.parents always know how to help their children with such problems