HMC/PHCC Health Cards

Question for you all - I work at HMC and was told I had to go to Al Dayyan Health Center (almost to Al Khor) to register for my health card, but now cannot go to any of the PHCC centers in Doha because apparently my card has a code that only allows me to receive services in Al Khor.  I live in West Bay and there are numerous centers around me, but no one seemed to be able to tell me which center/zone I was in and just kept telling me I had to go to Al Khor.  Very frustrating...

Has anyone had a similar experience/can offer any advice?  Where did you all register for your health cards if you have them?

Ok what is the phc code and location mentioned on the health card.. phc 0571273k and location: 19024NHN? And Health Center no# 75?

Thats the casheir and registration department mistake.  74 code comes under al khor health center. you said no Phc code listed that means it should come under Hmc al saad area. As I see your location is provided default Hmc. Go to the main cashier department and tell you live here why you have provided me the code 74. I went to  check with the concern department only cashier can do the necessary change if he say not possible go head to the cashier head of the department they will replace through mycare system.

Wondering how come you work at HMC (Hamad Medical Corporation) and you don't know the answer to your question  :whistle: ...