3BB complaint procedure

Hello everyone,

Really need some strong advice.
We live in Pattaya and have a 3BB WiFi internet connection since September 2014. From day one, we've had network fluctuation and frequent disconnection issues (blackouts).

Every time we call or email 3BB, they send their technicians who fidget with the modem and wiring and go away. After they leave the connection destabilizes again. They've made us change routers, internal wiring, etc. all at our cost and the problem still remains.

We feel helpless and just don't know what to do. Is there any higher authority we could complain to? Because 3BB has put their hands up now.

We don't have the option of discontinuing the contract because we paid in advance for a year, as that was the condition in the contract for a new connection.

Sam

I am a recent subscriber to 3BB - reasonable.

My experience is that location is everything.

I have had True & AIS also.

This IS Thailand!

You are one of the lucky few :)

I can't begin to tell you how awful the internet connection and customer service has been.
Waiting for the contract to end and will probably switch to TOT (as recommended by a couple of others).

About AIG, well, a couple of times I've connected to 3G on my laptop (via hotspots on my phone) with no trouble/complains.

had TOT for a while man it s***ed,went to  3BB,no problem,just got true,seems ok so far