New to London - iPhone app to discover London's cultural activities

Hi everyone,

I used to live in Boston, MA and moved to London 7 years ago. How time flies. Over the past years I worked at a big US tech firm but recently launched my own start-up. Upon arriving in London so many years ago I was fascinated by all the cultural activities London has to offer. Did you know that London has over a thousand museums and galleries? What I found puzzling and painful  :sosad:  though was how hard it is to discover those cultural activities. Hence, I decided to start Culture Key which helps people living in London and those who have recently arrived easily find great things to do also beyond culture (e.g. walks, day trips, markets, things to do with kids, etc.). If you have an iPhone you can download it here for free: appsto.re/gb/PdepO.i

I've lived in 5 cities and London is by far the most exciting when it comes to cultural offerings. If you enjoy going to art exhibitions, theatre plays or concerts then you will absolutely love it!  :top:

If you have any feedback on Culture Key do post it here please. I hope you find it useful.

Regards,

Thomas

i really dont know this
sorry

I will definitely check this out thanks! :happy: