International school at Ningbo for preschooler

Hi,i am looking for a school for my 5.5 yo son. Any recommendations? Read thru pages in baidu.com and most of the feed backs was negative from local parents. Would love to find out from expats where you guys send your children to for preschool as well as primary. My hubby's office is located at Yinzhou, understand that there is Hua Mao International School at City centre but would like to find out other options. Thanks.

Preschool is the child's first step towards an education, so we should keep more effort while selecting the best preschool with safe and wonderful built environment for learning. There are some preschools, which provide a great platform for our child to adjust to their first school experience with the excellent caring staff.

Preschool franchise opportunities - wowkids.in/

Engnar.

Welcome to Ningbo.. I've been here 20 years and seen a few changes.

Expat schools here and foreign language schools are about one thing.. MONEY. .they have to be as they have to sell their services. If you send your kid to one of these schools, the ridiculous amount of money you are spending wll mostly be going on promoting the school..
However at these schools for foreign parents there are the usual cliques and the snobbery you'd expect from all private schools and from what I have seen, the children seem to miss out on both educaton and the wider community in which they live.

My sons go to Chinese schools.. They get a very solid education and have self discipline forced upon them.. Thankfully they are healthy enough to chose the level of self discipline they are happy with. They get only english teeve at home and we never talk in Chinese.

The stuff they seem to get at the private schools is pefunctory and not really value for money.

What they get from these Chinese schools is also a thorough education in Chinese, an in depth immersion in the real world here and to a certain amount, a real understanding of what it is like to be on the other side of racism.

You have to consider what is important.. Your social life with a bunch of expats or the life experiece  available for your children.