Please help - info on EXIT PERMIT required

Hello kind people.

After starting to plan our Christmas holiday in Singapore, we have heard a rumour that to leave Indonesia we need to pay A LOT of money for an exit permit.

Does anyone have any idea how much the exit permit costs and what the conditions are? We only want the minimum time frame,as we are going to Singapore for 5 days only.

We have KITAS.

Please provide as much information as possible!

http://ladyrarajakarta.blogspot.com

An exit re-entry permit (valid for 1 trip) costs 200,000 IDR.
If you plan more trips you may consider multiple exit permit:
6 months is 600,000; 1 year 1,000,000.

expat.or.id/info/docs

To process you ERP (exit & re-entry permit) you must go to the Kantor Imigrasi where you are registered and make an application. Don't recall if the figures mentioned above are correct - I have a Multiple ERP and from memory it cost about Rp600k.

Also be aware you will need an NPWP (Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak) before leaving - otherwise you will have to pay the Fiskal Tax before departing (Rp2.5 juta if leaving by air, Rp1 juta if you leave by boat from Batam). If you don't already have your NPWP you will need to go to the tax office for your area and apply. It is a simple process and your kartu NPWP should be processed and issued in an hour or less (tip: walk into the tax office looking confused - you are a bule so you can do this - one of the staff will offer to assist - accept the offer and let them help process the application - when finished give them something for their help - Rp50k will be enough - much more efficient).

Hope this helps. Have a nice holiday in Singapore.

Agents charge about 700,000 per passport, you get it in about 4 business days. I guess you can also do it yourself for much cheaper

Hi,

My mother has been ill in hospital and I had to return to London

Her condition has stabilised and I am now planning on going back to Jakarta

The problem is that my multi entry exit permit has expired.

Will I be able to get back into the country ? And what will happen to my Kitas ?

Thanks

Mikey, your question has been answered on another string.

Hello > This is an old topic > 2010.

Please start new discussion on Jakarta forum.

Thread closed.

Closed