French Course in New Caledonia

Native French speaker, certified and experienced in French For Foreigners, I offer one to one or small group lessons of French for foreigners at your place or at your office.

Concerning my method, my first objective is to reach the goals we set together whether it is to handle your daily life in French, to be able to do special tasks in your professional environment or to pass a certification (TCF, DELF, DALF). We can also work on particular issues you have (grammar, pronunciation, writings, speaking French in public...). I use all suitable technology to provide you authentic material in close relation to your subject (audio, video, written documents) that you can meet in your everyday life.

Furthermore, if you have children attending school in French, and are struggling with it, I can also offer you a special program combining both the school syllabus and improving their French. For them (and why not adults?) I especially believe in the strength of games of all kinds that help them focusing and therefore memorizing.

In short, I will completely design my lessons to meet your needs, depending on what you want and how you learn. We can work together on a regular basis and/ or I can arrange an intensive course programme.

So if you're ready to learn/ improve your French with a dynamic teacher, demanding but attentive to your need and all this in a relaxed atmosphere don't hesitate to contact me !

Hoping to hear from you soon !

Hello Ihasajo,

I need french teaching.   I was wondering how much it will cost, and how you price your teaching lessons ?

Einar