Wedding shop in changsha?

is there any store in changsha (hunan) where I can buy a white western wedding dress?

Hi Belky,
Congratulations first.
Sorry I know little about Changsha, but I'm sure you can pick up your favourite in Guangzhou wedding dresses street.
It's famous for huge range of wedding dresses and reasonable price. This market is both for retail and wholesale.
Lots of info. can be found on internet.
BR,
Kevin

I lived in Changsha  for more than 1 year.... my experience is... if you find a good wedding photographer business,, and there are many... you can have both Studio and outside Photographs taken... and this includes the choice of some of the best wedding dresses Ive ever seen....and many of them are Western style....the cost of all this ..including the weeding dress... and clothes for the Groom and  a wedding album   and 4 framed photos of you choice can be obtained for about 4500 yuan.... why the hell would you really want to buy a wedding dress...its only worn once... and I can think of much better ways to spend the money..
i can tell you the wedding photographer I used ..if you are interested.... they are really good....

Thank you, but my wedding won't be in China, I need to buy the dress and take it with me, so the photo shops are no good in this case

I hope your bride to be will be with you when you buy it.... firstly  without fittings before you take delivery... you are asking for an ill fitted garment....secondly... you are a braver man than I if you decide to choose a dress for your future wife to be married in....ha ha ha ... good luck my friend

um, hello, if you pay attention to my avatar I'm a girl, thank you :)

having lived in China for the past 5 years straight... and with more than a total of 12 years residence here ...dating back to 1983... I have learned many things...avatars mean exactly nothing... so instead of hiding behind one... why not be a real person and use your own Photo... :D

I'm too lazy to pick one :D

OMG.. so very difficult to do....hope you aren't to lazy to turn p for your own wedding  lol

that's why we're hiring a driver lol