Details of converting dependent visa to work visa?

Dear all,
Can any one tell about the details of converting dependent visa to work visa? Which are the documents required for applying, if she get the job?

Hi abrahamabraham,

If your wife manages to get a job, then she would have to cancel her dependent visa and exit the country first.

The rest of the paperwork would be handled entirely by your wife's employer. They will advise her on what all papers would have to be submitted. And, the employer would then arrange for her employment visa and her flight ticket from her home base, to come back in to the country.

Thank you sir.
Do I want to submit an NOC from my employer(ministry) for that. Is my letter enough?Is there any time limit to cancel the visa. I mean how many days should stay oman before canceling the dependent visa.

abrahamabraham wrote:

Thank you sir.
Do I want to submit an NOC from my employer(ministry) for that. Is my letter enough?Is there any time limit to cancel the visa. I mean how many days should stay oman before canceling the dependent visa.

Hi abrahamabraham,

There is no need for your employer's NOC, or for your letter (what letter would that be, in any case ?!?).

But you must have your employer's sponsorship cancelled in your wife's passport for which you must inform them prior and get the needful done - officially.

The visa must be cancelled while your spouse exits the country. Obviously, your wife cannot cancel her visa and continue to stay in Oman.

Thanks a lot sir..