Banking in Daegu - Anybody can give me email for Daegu Bank?

I am from English-speaking West Africa. I hope to settle in Daegu, to teach English, one of these days. I have been researching banks and I feel inclined towards Daegu Bank. Can someone help me with their email so I can make inquiries about opening an account with them. Thanks in advance.

To open an account at Daegu Bank, or any bank in Korea, one would need their passport, visa registration number, address, employment, or business.  Daegu Bank, Shin Han, KEB are all good depending on which branch you use.
The main branch of Daegu Bank in Su Song Gu is very good since it is the main bank.  The smaller branches are not very well trained and will have trouble wiring money, exchanging money, etc. because banks in Korea generally do a very poor job of training their employees.  Korean credit unions are also good and pay a much higher interest rate.   Daegu Bank will not respond to emails.  You may check online for email addresses to the numerous branches, but I doubt you'll get a response.  Good luck.