Work permit

Hi everyone God is good all the time.
have a question, my Partner lives in Pietermaritzburg, I have just got back after spending the last 12 weeks there. what a beautiful place, the people the weather, why anyone would want to leave South Africa for the UK is beyond me haha, ok my problem is that I cant seem to get a job offer without a work permit and I cant get a work permit without a job offer.
actually that's not true I could get a job offer if I paid someone, but I need to do this the right way, as a born again Christian I need to start my new life right if not then everything I touch will be tainted if anyone can help then plz feel free
I'm a qualified Construction Manager

Hi Stevezoe,

you can also find a company who needs your qualifications and will pay for your work permit. It is difficult but you might be lucky. I found a company as well who arranged the Visa for me and offered an employment altough I didn´t have a valid work permit. I am already in the work Permit procedure now and will get my work permit within the next 2 weeks. I would suggest to seek a job/company who employs foreigners and try your luck. My company offered employment because of my language skills. They were seeking german speaking people. That´s the reason why I got the job. And I applied for a Critical Skills Visa. General Work Permit´s take up to 8 months till you get it approved. So it will be better to apply for another Kind of visa. But not every company qualifies for every kind of Visa. It depends on the business and company.

Good luck :)

Hi betty
Thanks for replying, I will keep trying construction companies and trusting in God that a door will be opened soon.
Good luck with your doing who knows we may meet in SA one day. God Bless
Stephen

where are you now boss