What kind of Business can work in Mauritius

Good day

I would like some assistance, I would like to move to Mauritius and start a business but what. What business is needed there and how can I start

Regards

Hello
What type business you want to do
Food sector have good chance here
Waiting yr reply for more details
Rgds

Mauritius has several good established business areas which have become less seasonal than some of the traditional.
With the creation of several 'Computer or Cyber' parks in the Island  i.e. CYBER CITY at EBENE then computers/web design software systems could be a rewarding business.  Mauritius also has a very large 'FREEPORT' facility for shipping and as such has a growing number of shipping and import and export agencies that again from the continuous nature can provide a sustained business venture.  Yes there are the traditional avenues such as food outlets but around the coastal areas these are subject of course to strong competition from each other and the varying seasons of tourists to buy the food etc.

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : As mentioned before, i would suggest that you post an advert in our classifieds section i.e Business partners classifieds in Mauritius Avoid promoting your business on the forum, thank you..