Hepatitis Infection

Any body aware of the medical tests required as part of obtaining residence visa in Qatar? Is HBV and/or HCV tests required?

bonsoir  je suis nouvelle sur le forum ,je suis medecin algerienne et je desir continuer mes etudes de specialité au qatar si qulqu'un surtout si il est medecin  pourrai me donner plus d'information sur la medecine au qatar et la demarche a suivre  merci
mon email est [email protected]

espoirsav wrote:

bonsoir  je suis nouvelle sur le forum ,je suis medecin algerienne et je desir continuer mes etudes de specialité au qatar si qulqu'un surtout si il est medecin  pourrai me donner plus d'information sur la medecine au qatar et la demarche a suivre  merci
mon email est [email protected]

Vous devriez ecrire en anglais pour avoir des reponses

Hello everyone,

@espoirsav: Can you write in English in this Anglophone forum!! Besides your are completely off topic in this discussion. You shall create a new discussion, in the Francophone forum of Qatar.

Regards :)

any updates on this? I am HBsag +ve and an engineer. i have a possible job opportunity in qatar. Do they require testing for this or is it the same in UAE that if you do not belong to the 6 categories, u will not be tested for Hbsag. Please reply. Thanks.

Hi i have only been told that hiv hep B and TB tests are required

angel72 wrote:

Hi i have only been told that hiv hep B and TB tests are required

As what i have read in other forums, HIV, Hep B and TB tests are for those who will be working in food handling, medical, saloon and the likes. but for someone like me who is an engineer, the tests are HIV and TB only. Is this correct?