Seeking a suitable opportunity

Dear Sir,

I wish to avail a suitable opportunity as construction manager - Instrumentation. Also, I feel my ability can also include training to young engineers in my field for a bright career. I can also train young students in the field of science , mathematics for their  better prospects

Welcome to Expat.com jayantakumar54 :)

Thank you for this introduction.

Do not hesitate to have a look at other topics on the forum and to check out our guide in Mauritius.

Wish you good luck in your search.
Christine

Dear Christine,

Thank you for your guidelines and I will follow the same.Let me try first, in case I need any support , I would reach back to you.

Meanwhile , if you can send me some opportunity , related to my area of search , kindly let me know.

Regards,

Jayanta

Hello jayantakumar54,

You may as well post your CV in Construction and Civil engineering jobs in Mauritius which is your area of expertise.

This can help potential employers to reach you!

Good luck :top:

Cheers

Mishna

Dear madamme,

Thank you for kind suggestion. My area of expertise is in construction of plants / projects  and in instrumentation & control discipline.

I am little confused ;  how to reach  to the major giants in construction  in Mauritius. If you can assist me , I will remain grateful.

Regards,

Jayanta

Hi Jayanta,

I can provide you with the names of some of the major construction companies in Mauritius.

You can google search their contact details and take it from there.

There are :

Rehm Grinaker • Construction • Terra Mauritius
Manser Saxon Building Contractors And Construction
Bhunjun & Sons Ltd
Pro Construction & Renovation Works Ltd
Ramloll Bhooshan CO LTD

Cheers

Mishna

Often it may be of use to look in the local newspapers as often big projects are government initiatives and they post notices   for tender by the big companies , this could lead to perhaps an opportunity via the Mauritius Government departments to obtain the positions that you are seeking.

Dear Sir / Madamme,

Thank you for this guidance. My question is how to get hold of those companies who are bidding for these big tenders, which are released by government.

Since I am in India now, if you can get me some ideas , I will remain grateful.

Regards and thank you for your kind suggestions.

Jayanta

Dear Mishna,

Thank you very much for this guidance. I will surely try to get the details from "Google" and will apply for the same.

Thank you once more for your kind endeavor.

Regards,

Jayanta