I want to find a Vietnamese teacher---Ho chi minh

I need a serious Vietnamese teacher...

About me:
I am a Japanese female, late 20s, just started to learn Vietnamese, and all I can say now is "What's your name" and "Hello".

Now I live in Quận Bình Tân, we can study in KFC, Lotteria, Mcdonalds, or coffee shops.

Budget:
In fact I want to find someone who can teach me Vietnamese, and I can teach you Japanese for exchange. I can also pay you some but my budget is very small. We can talk about this in Mail.

What do I want to learn:
The most important thing I want my teacher to help me is pronunciation. I will practice at home with CD and then want my teacher to check if it's correct.
And I also want to practice dialogue, some useful phrases with my teacher, and also I will ask some words I see on the street, I want to know their meaning.
I will mainly focus on speaking and listening.

What can I teach you:
I was a Japanese teacher and have some experience on teaching foreigners.
I can teach you depends on your level.

Time:
Maybe 2 to 3 hours per day, depends on your time.

My target:
I want to speak up some easy sentences in a month. And want to be able to communicate with store clerk. They always talk to me but I don't understand at all...

Please contact me^^
Cam on^^

Hi dear,
Contact me via "[email protected]"
I am a Vietnamese teacher and I have been teaching English and Vietnamese for 5 years. I am working at Vietnam-Australia International English School. I am living in Binh Tan District and I know the Lotteria that you have mentioned. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best reagards,
Thuy

She want to find a Vietnamese teacher who can say Japanese. May tuoimuctim2006 isn't meet requirement ^_^.
:) . A Japanese teacher or a student is learning at Japanese Course (last year semester) are so good.  :cool: . Good luck.

teosinh wrote:

She want to find a Vietnamese teacher who can say Japanese. May tuoimuctim2006 isn't meet requirement ^_^.
:) . A Japanese teacher or a student is learning at Japanese Course (last year semester) are so good.  :cool: . Good luck.

Thank you for your reply. But in fact I am totally OK with only English.
I was just saying if I could find someone who wants to learn Japanese will be nice, because then we can have language exchange.

I sent you a mail please check it ^^

Hello everyone,

For any classes adverts, please post in the language classes in Saigon section and not on the forum.

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed