Euro Village and living / working in Dharan

I'm planning on moving to the KSA in about 3 months and have been wondering about the living situation in the EuroVillage. Any comments. Things to do, security, are there alot of other expats there, etc....Have any of you heard about any foreigners being threatened etc... I read on the US State Dept website where americans and foreigners are being killed and threatened. Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Randy,

Euro village is a secured compound and safe. Lost of sporting facilities inside. Most of the warning are highly exaggerated. There's a lot of American living down here and walk freely.

best wishes.

live.ali,

Thanks for your quick response. I really do appreciate it. Just curious as to how far is it to your job? Do you take a cab daily or do you own a car? If a cab, how much does it cost for your travel. I will be about 10 miles away from the job and was curious about the cost. How long have you lived within the compound and from which country are you from? Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you and others about the EuroVillage experiences.

Randy