SADAD biller code for family visa fee payment using ATM cash machine

hi all,

please anyone knows the "SADAD" biller code for paying permanent family visa fee using ATM cash acceptance machines... i don't have internet banking account.

i have almost the same problem as yours i want to know also how to pay SADAD for my exit re-entry visa through ATM machine.

marykrishnaguzman2 wrote:

i have almost the same problem as yours i want to know also how to pay SADAD for my exit re-entry visa through ATM machine.

Issuance of Exit / Re-Entry Visa
Fees: 200 (Two hundred) Saudi Riyals paid through ATM, internet or banking phone.
got this info from MOI website .
cheers !

Am not sure if I understood your question right or not, but maybe this will help :D

There is no one Sadad number for all similar activities, each transaction will have a different Sadad number .

For Ex/Re visa you need the Iqama number and that's the number you will use to pay using the ATM Machine.

You can Pay using the Sadad option ONLY by using an ATM machine that belong to your OWN Bank. If you tried with “ other banks” machines, Sadad option will not appear for you.

mfa123 wrote:

hi all,

please anyone knows the "SADAD" biller code for paying permanent family visa fee using ATM cash acceptance machines... i don't have internet banking account.

For Family Visa

MOI-Labour Importation    095

Today 11:36:30

Re: exit re-entry visa through sadad NCB atm machine.

Biller Name    Biller Code    Biller Name    Biller CodeSaudi Electricity Company    002    King Abdul Aziz University    009Madina Municipality    006    Ministry of Water and Electricity    015Riyadh Municipality    010    The Department of Zakat & Income Tax    020Holy Makkah Municipality    027    Jeddah Municipality    028Communications and Information Technology Commission    042    Eastern Province Municipality    025Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry    019    Agricultural Development Fund    045Saudi Post    021    Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization    049Saudi Customs    030    Ministry of Commerce and Industry    013General Commission for Tourism and Antiquities    057    Saudi Credit and Saving Bank    058Tabouk Province Municipality    062    Hail Province Municipality    061Jazan Province Municipality    064    Ministry of Transport    075Cadre Economic Cities    035    Qiyas    008Ministry of Culture and Information    051    Ministry of Labor    050Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry    073    Qassim Province Municipality    070Real Estate Development Fund    040    The Saudi Industrial Property Authority (Modon)    068The General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI)    060    Marafiq    004The Saudi Home PC initiative (CITC)    007    Aseer Province Municipality    084Saudi Project for Utilization of Hajj Meat    043    Ministry of Finance    088MOI-Driving License    091    MOI-Saudi Passport    092MOI-Traffic Violation    093    MOI-Motor Vehicle    094MOI-Labour Importation    095    MOI-Civil Registration    096Najran Province Municipality    087    King Saud University    080Al-Jouf Municipality    103    Saudi Port Authority    089Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Endowments, Dawah and Guidance    077    Saudi Arabian Airlines    022Ministry of Social Affairs (Global Goodness)    066    Northern Borders Municipality    102Saudi Food & Drug Authority    109    General Authority of Civil Aviation    098Al-Bahah Municipality    104    Alahsa Municipality    112Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu    046    Taif Municipality    113Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA)    108    Deputy Ministry for Mineral Resources    116Abha Chamber of Commerce and Industry    114    King Faisal University    118King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals    117    King Abdulaziz City for Sciences and Technology    105MOI Deportation Sentences    126    MOI Deportation Control    127Umm Al-Qura University    132    Saudi Railways Organization (SRO)    120Saudi commission for Health Specialties    129    Saudi Electronic University    137Ministry of Health    128    Saudi Council of Engineers    123Government E-Procurement Project    141    National Water Company    138Minsitry of Interior    90    Ejar Network    153Royal Commission for Jubail (RCJ)    146    Saudi Industrial Development Fund    143Economic Cities Authority    154    Taibah University    106