I want to stay in Norway after my student visa expires. What to do?

Hallo! My name is Tj and I´m 26 years old. I came to Norway over a month ago with a student visa for skilled worker. I am living with my aunt in Telemark. When I came, I didn´t know that there were already a lot of changes in the system and I just found out during my appointment in the politi that my visa is not renewable and thus shall expire one year exactly.

I waited over a year before I got this visa coz I was caught up with the changes in the system and that they had permanently stopped accepting students visas for skilled workers. Good thing I was able to catch up though. Now the problem is that my norskurs will start not till August (almost 5 months from now). My time is ticking and I don´t want to waste away my chances and opportunities here. I´m struggling to get a job around and stressed about the fact that I can only be here for a year. :(

I hope I can stay here longer, or for good so to speak. But I don´t really know how. Anyway, I hope I can get some insights about these things here.  :)

If you can find a job and your aunt UDI can give you a permit to stay. Even if it's not 100 percent jobb if your aunt will gurantee that you have a place to stay. That might help too.