Teacher piano

I arrived in KL 4 month ago. I look for  a piano teacher for me and a swimming teacher ,and a tennis teacher for my children in a private lesson. Thanks for your help.

Please check out the Expat-Blog classifieds:

Piano Teacher
https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … music.html

Swimming Lessons
There are no teachers registered so suggest you Google "swimming lessons KL" to find your nearest centre.

I can teach you piano. Only on Saturday and Sunday. Mail me your address and budget for per hour.

Thank you but I can't saturday or sunday.

I could teach tennis, as written previously. I am flexible with my time, so any hours according to your children availability. Hope to hear from you soon. Best, Chris.

I'm also looking for a piano teacher (for my 8yrs daughter) and tennis coach for myself.  Living in Mont Kiara.  It would be great if someone in this area had any recommendations.

I can teach piano, only once or twice a week. Per hour RM 100 only. If agree, let me know.

Hello tasmina

It would be great if you could post an ad in Music Classes in Malaysia so that interested members can get in touch with you should they require your service :)

Thanks

Mishna

Hi, are you still looking for a piano tutor? Kindly contact me ** if you are interested.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the public forum.

Hello AppleWong and welcome on board :)

Please drop an advert in our Music Classes in Malaysia so as to reach out to people seeking piano teacher.

Regards
Kenjee

Christinj
i am in Port Dickson but something i come in Kuala Lumpur
Here we have tennis but no people play .... It the same with the beach they dont swim ...
Have a nice day