Study and work in Seoul or Busan

Any body who is living in South Korea or planning to study or do a job there.I want to study and work there and want a company of good friend.

Hi,

I am a Malaysian studying in South Korea. I am helping my lab to get a master or phd student. The application window is very short. Here's the copy of the original announcement:

Looking for Prospective Graduate Students

We are building a research team of graduate students for our laboratory. Our projects are related to the application of laser ultrasound technologies and optical fiber sensors technologies to the non-destructive test and evaluation (NDT&E), and Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) of important engineering structures, such as wind turbine, space launch vehicle, nuclear power plant, and aircraft. All the projects are application based with supports from the industries or government, and have great potential to be commercialized. If you are highly motivated, we want to invite you to join our research team.

Basic Requirements:
-    Aerospace, Aeronautics, Mechanical, E&E, Mechatronics, or Computer engineering.
-    Prefer candidates with RFID, wireless sensors network, FEM, or LabVIEW skills.
-    Good English language proficiency.

Financial Supports:
-    Starting pay KRW 900,000 for master; KRW 1,100,000 for PhD (after tax deduction).
-    Increment depending on research achievement, e.g. KRW 1,580,000 for a present PhD student in the 4th year.
-    Office utensils supported, including PC, furniture, stationary, etc.

Application or Enquiry:
-    Required documents:
Detail resume with recent photo, copy of certificates and TOEFL result, one A4 page of self-introduction (your personality, motivation to join this field of study, reasons of application and personal goals, future plan after your graduation from our university, etc).
-    Send application or enquiry to: [email protected]
-    Application due date: 25th Oct. 2010
-    For more information, visit us at ssl.chonbuk.ac.kr (Please use Internet Explorer.)

Prof. Jung-Ryul, LEE
Smart Structures Laboratory,
Department of Aerospace Engineering,
Chonbuk National University, South Korea.

Hello ANDEatSSL,

Could you please post this ad under South Korea Classifieds? I think it would perfectly fit in the subsection for Internship.

Good luck
Arlette

i want to study and work in south korea.i dont know were to start from.how much will it cost me.i need help.i will be waiting for reply.my [email protected] and you can contact me +2348027949469.

I'm in Ulsan, though will go back to Jakarta next month. Good luck!

Re: Study and work in Seoul or Busan

i want to study and work in south korea.i dont know were to start from. I have experience in secretarial jobs, call centers and customer service, I speak English,write and read fluently. I need help to study and work in korea this year pls. Am very vacant for now. Thanks u can mail me on [email protected].

Hello tina4real -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in South Korea section. It may help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello.:)  i am a student now from high school...i want after finesh school  studying a doctor frome korea seoul..my born may 30, 1998,age15

Hello, i am a graduate n wil like to work in seoul. I speaks english fluently, write n i teach it well.

Hello Arinze ukatu.

An introduction may be?

In which sector are you willing to work in?

Thanks.

Karen :)