The contact info of Dana Cameron (Attorney) in Quito please.

Hello Good guy's,
Someone can give me the contact info of Dana Cameron (Attorney) in Quito Ecuador, greatly appreciate it, Thank you. :)

Hello S.M.Arif,

Kindly note that I have created a new discussion from your post in the Quito forum for more views and better interaction.

It would be nice if you could recommend the attorney in the Directory section when you get his contact info so that other members can also contact him when needed.

Kind regards,
Yuveshen

S.M.Arif wrote:

Someone can give me the contact info of Dana Cameron (Attorney) in Quito Ecuador, greatly appreciate it.

Based on glowing reviews and a decade-long track record of success, visa facilitator Dana Cameron is one of the true stars of the visa constellation in Ecuador.

As a visa professional, a university professor, an English ESL teacher, a fundraiser and a mother of daughters, she is the hardest-working Expat in La República.

But, while fluent in visa rules, she is not an attorney and she doesn't live in Quito.

Dana primarily serves visa seekers in Guayaquil, her base, and the coast.

Since she's not in the directory, I'll send the OP La Profesora's new email address via PM, and would do the same for any other members requesting via PM.

cccmedia in Quito

Hi,

If you could forward Dana's contact info to me it would be much appreciated.

JD

Dana's d.b.a. may be Ecuador Visa Associates, which can be googled for a link to her company's Facebook page.

cccmedia

Thanks so much.

J D