Seeking a job

Dear expats,
I am currently in Riyadh, been here 1 year and the company I am working for is not what I thought. I have a transferable Iqama and have more than 10 years experience in sales amd marketing management, especially into the FMCG sector,  I applied for too many jobs but no reply,  I've been told it's all about connection.
I am Australian with Lebanese background who speaks english,  french and arabic fluently.
I am looking for a sales and marketing manager position. Please your support is highly appreciated. Send me PM if you know any.

Thanks

Georgech81 wrote:

Dear expats,
I am currently in Riyadh, been here 1 year and the company I am working for is not what I thought. I have a transferable Iqama and have more than 10 years experience in sales amd marketing management, especially into the FMCG sector,  I applied for too many jobs but no reply,  I've been told it's all about connection.
I am Australian with Lebanese background who speaks english,  french and arabic fluently.
I am looking for a sales and marketing manager position. Please your support is highly appreciated. Send me PM if you know any.

Thanks

Please post your CV in the jobs section of the forum where it will get better exposure to potential employers.

check you inbox please .