Immigrating - how my non eu/eeu partner can join me in England?

Hi,

I am a South African with duel citizenship and wanting to to move to England for work, but most importantly I am wanting my wife (South African) to join me. if anyone knows how they achieved their non eu/eeu partner to join them please let me know.

Regards
Levon

Levon.
I have found this link very useful. You might need to look into it a  bit more  and the associated links
https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-a-uk-resid … d/overview

However you will have to make the application in S.A but the UK has implemented a new ruling here that says the UK  citizen, has to earn a minimum income of £18.5k/pa to sponsor your partner....it is a joke to be honest.
http://www.workpermit.com/news/2015-02- … les-unfair

I would suggest you look to other EU countries, Ireland would be a good choice for yourselves as a door way to getting into the UK. I would suggest you get yourself and wife to the Irish Embassy and try to apply for her for a Stamp 4 residency card. The Stamp 4 we got when I presented myself (SA Citizen) and wife (British national) to the local immigration office in Dublin and they verified our marriage and that was all that was required. Get yourself to Ireland and apply for the residence card for Britain as per the 1st link I sent you.  This will allow you look for a job in the UK whilst living in Ireland and once you have a job with the right money, then you can bring your wife over to the uk. It is a phaf on I know but there will be a period where you and your wife will have  to be separated in order for you to work in the UK and prove you are earning the money, and for her to apply for the UK permit and having her in Ireland, very near by, makes it very very easy in general 

I hope this helps  and suspect it is not the news you wanted to hear. UK has made a right stuff-up with the visa thing  once again. If you need more help send me a message and we can get in touch, see what I can help with.
Cheers and good luck