Educational Visa for Sister. Is it possible?

Hi, could my husband sponsor my sister to come and study in KSA? I am not a resident yet but planning to apply for residency at the end of this year, with my visa status, its obvious I am not legible to do any sponsorship. However, when I phoned the KSA embassy in the Philippines, I was told that my husband could sponsor my sister. In this regard, I would like to hear ideas from you guys as we havent gotten any updates yet from my husbands employer regarding the matter. Btw, my sister is an incoming grade 8 student.

Hope to hear from you.

Tutti

hi, the procedure will require a lot of process,time,effort. like first you need to find the school for your sister, and i think in this kind of matter the school will make a proof of letter or an authorization letter, acceptance letter, etc that she will be studying there(unsure).  your sister credentials also should be red ribbon(authenticated) for legalization . and i don't know if your husband can really sponsor her. because they are not Blood related. Better to ask the government here. or the school if it is possible.

here are the link that maybe helpful

http://www.saudiembassy.net/services/student_visa.aspx

Thanks. i have already contacted the school where we planned to enroll here, they only need these: school report card, birth certificate and vaccination card. I assume all these docs should be authenticated in the Philippines though. I am quite optimistic of the info i got from the KSA embassy in the Philippines. We hope we can get her through. 😊

only Saudi Universities sponsors Educational Visa. Your husband is not.

your parents must be the responsible persons to get her (your sister) a Saudi University Education visa, if that visa exist.

But try. Let us know the results.

VISA TYPES INFORMATION

Saudi Working Visitor Visa
This visa shall allow you to work in Saudi Arabia for upto 180 days. You will require a working visit visa invitation specifically from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This is normal for occupations such as airline pilots and oil industry workers

Saudi Business Visa
This Saudi visa will allow you to make short terms visits for business meetings, discussions and training events. You are able to obtain either a 3 month single entry Saudi visa or a 6 month multiple entry Saudi visa. You are entitled to up to a maximum of a 30 day stay during each visit. The Saudi visa government will dictate whether a single or multi entry visa for Saudi is issued.

Saudi Work Visa
This visa allows you to reside and work full time in Saudi. You will be required to provide the contract of employment, invites and other sites such as a medical report and attestation certificate of qualifications. Please visit our Saudi work visa page

Saudi Visitor Visa
If you are planning to visit relatives or friends in Saudi you will be required to provide a Saudi visitor invite. This is relatively straightforward.