Seeking a job abroad

Hi
Myself Sanjit. I have post graduated in Political Science and I  am seeking a job abroad. Anywhere in the world. I want a peaceful environment. Currently I am living in India. My nationality too is Indian and I am proud of to be an  Indian.

Hi Sanjit, and welcome on board,

could you please post in the jobs section ?

Many thanks,

Julien

Hi Sanjit!
There are so many opportunities abroad and so I can understand why you would want to go abroad.
Consider job portals that advertise jobs abroad.
Also you can do degree programs abroad as well as have short times abroad where you can study for 6 months - a semester. Look at job web sites such as glassdoor and the idealist. I am not saying you will get a job very easily as countries abroad will usually first give jobs to their own citizens.
Also it may help to really add a variety of skills to your resume when considering jobs abroad. There is a summer school program called Challenge of the Balance offered by the Centre for Science and Environment that you may want to enroll in to further broaden your skill set. Please enter Challenge of the Balance and Center for Science and Environment on Google for more details.
Hope this helps. Thanks.

Employers pay salaries for the skills their employees bring to their company. What commercial skills do you have to offer employers?

If you identify these, you can match them to requirements that the employer states the applicants should have.

If you dont have any skills yet, then consider doing some internships.

Seeking a job in abroad is good. Before going to abroad search clear information of that place,job etc. Good company hiring to good and will not go search job after going abroad.