Looking for British teachers in U.A.E

hi all I am a British teacher working in the U.A.E looking for likeminded teachers to share experiences and meetup for coffee

Hello Pari1 :)

Kindly note that your thread has been moved to the Ajman forum for better visibility to the teachers around you.

Are you ok to meet british teacher from any city in U.A.E or only from Ajman?

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

thanks kenjee... any teachers from uae

Hi, I have just been offered a job in Ajman, I am also a British Muslim and looking to teach at IAT Boys campus. If anyone has any information regarding this place it would be helpful.

I also would like to know what are the living cost in Ajman for example how much would it cost to rent 1 bedroom flat in a decent location and what are the cost of utilities.

congratulations message me

Hey Pari... I'm coming in August

Hi, this looks like a good blog to post my intro in!
My name's Farah and I have recently moved to Ajman. Looking to make female friends. Coffee/movies/dinner/sight seeing/drinks anyone?

hi Farah welcome to Ajman. I am in Ajman too. add me to your network and we will arrange to meet up.

Will be moving to Ajman in a couple of weeks would love to meet up then.. currently in Cairo

please contact me on FB or whatsapps  Egypt ******************

looking forward to hearing from you

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security