I need to learn Arabic

Hi Fellows,

Hope you all are fine by grace of ALLAH.

I need to learn Arabic and Spanish please suggest me some of good institute in Muscat.

Thanks

Hello HeartDisk,

I would propose you to try to have a look in the classifieds section- Language classes in Muscat.

Regards,
Yuveshen

HeartDisk wrote:

Hi Fellows,

Hope you all are fine by grace of ALLAH.

I need to learn Arabic and Spanish please suggest me some of good institute in Muscat.

Thanks

I have no idea about Spanish institutes here but I would suggest online Spanish lessons, with audio n video tutorials. Moreso there are books in stores n shopping malls that can help you learn spanish.with dialect n translation. I saw a few in Carrefour, book shelves

Thanks Mariamns,

i was trying to learn some arabic and spanish stuff but not succeeded :(

Thanks way

HeartDisk wrote:

Thanks Mariamns,

i was trying to learn some arabic and spanish stuff but not succeeded :(

Thanks way

You can also use Google translate thou sometimes it jumbles out everything. I think with arabic, you can learn the oral part through social interaction with pple who speak it but writing&reading wont be a piece of cake

I am trying to  interact people of oman specially girls but no response :D

i learn alot from google translate

HeartDisk wrote:

I am trying to  interact people of oman specially girls but no response :D

i learn alot from google translate

My advice-if all your efforts in reaching out to someone fail then drop it n move on.they are either not interested or you are a burden to them.find people who value you

Hahahaha wait, so you are trying to be multilingual to impress those gals

hahah can say :) i love to learn languages, want to see different cultures.

HeartDisk wrote:

hahah can say :) i love to learn languages, want to see different cultures.

Thats a good idea plus it helps you widen your knowledge on different aspects of life.you should include French on the menu too.I think its e easiest after English

hi HeartDisk,

To learn Spanish, there's a center which is called "OSFrA" "Spanish Cultural Center" located in Shatti el Qurm: street alkharijiyah, Villa No.2244/way 2830

contact them:
Tel: +968 24 69 89 81
Email: [email protected]
osfra.org

I think that they are giving Italian courses too, check them out.

cheers,

Hi pucila,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

You can also recommend the center in the Language institutions in Muscat section of the website so that other members of this forum looking for language classes may easily find it.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna  ;)

Hi Bhavna

I will do that. it's just I am new to this.

Thanks for the advice.

Pucila