Good ent doctors in riyadh

Hello, please suggest me good ent doctors in riyadh for tonsillitis operation for adults.

Ear, Nose and Throat Medical Center
Takhassusi St, Al Mathar Ash Shamali, Riyadh 12311
011 480 2229

https://goo.gl/maps/DwG1s57P4eE2

Dr Khalid Az Zamil is an excellent ENT doctor. However I'm not sure whether he does operations or not.

Abu Hafsah wrote:

Ear, Nose and Throat Medical Center
Takhassusi St, Al Mathar Ash Shamali, Riyadh 12311
011 480 2229

https://goo.gl/maps/DwG1s57P4eE2

Dr Khalid Az Zamil is an excellent ENT doctor. However I'm not sure whether he does operations or not.

thank u

I saw their Facebook page last night and from the services they provide is:

"All kinds of advanced and microsurgeries in the field of ENT,  head,  neck and salivary gland surgeries."

facebook.com/pages/Ent-Medical-Center/211900632159152

So it seems like they should be able to do it in shaa Allah. It is specifically an ENT clinic and they have a very good reputation.

Unfortunately, most of the reviews regarding the clinic are in Arabic. On the Arabic forums I wasn't able to find any other ENT clinics in Riyadh. A lot of people in arabic really recommend another doctor at the clinic called Dr Khalid Muhammad Taibah. He is the owner of the clinic.

I wasnt able to find any information about ENT clinics in English and was very relieved after finding a clinic like this as my wife has lost some of her hearing due to previous operations in the UK and requires someone qualified to check her ears every once in a while to make sure her condition has not come back.

Most of the doctors in governmental hospitals did not really understand her condition or take it seriously. Dr Khalid Az Zamil was excellent. He read her letter from the UK a few times. He was clearly very knowledgeable about her condition and he did a very thorough check of my wife's ears.

I hope this post helps other expats as I know that there is very little information available in English and also in Arabic about ENT clinics and doctors.

hello,

please can suggest which other hospital have good experienced ENT doctor?