Seeking for job in hospitality sector in Netherlands

Hi,

My name is Mihai Olenici and I am Romanian, age 46. Currently  I'm a  tourist guide in Romania.
I'm planning to move abroad in a couple of weeks and I'm looking for a job in the hospitality [bar, kitchen, hostel, hotel] or domestic [housekeeping] sector.

I love working with tourists. I feel great meeting new people everyday, from different cultures, with different personalities, learning from them and sharing. I strongly believe that a hostel job will provide me not only with a very rich learning experience but also with a great opportunity for personal and professional development.

I'm very active and creative.  After several years in the non profit sector I got experienced with public relations and communication as well as with organising events.

Main skills:
10 years experience in working with tourists; skilled in everything regarding housekeeping works and activities; good planer and organiser; driving licence B.
Very good communication skills; fluent in English ; French language basic level; Hungarian language basic level; Romanian native.
Computer skills [ECDL].

I am also very skilled at domestic works and activities as I've been voluntering every sommer, in the last 10 years, at mountain cabins and guesthouses in Romania.

Ready to start at any date.

CV, photo and cover letter by request.

Mobile: +40 747.962.482
E-mail: [email protected]

Hi Mihai!

I suggest you to post your ad in the job section. I hope this will help you.

Good luck,
Licia

Hi Licia,

Thank you for the suggestion!

Regards,

Mihai

Hello Mihai,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Kindly post an ad in Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in the Netherlands :)

Cheers

Mishna
[Topic closed]

Closed