Hoping to be welcomed into the Bahrain family

Hello friends,

I'm S Pruthvi Shankar from Bangalore, Karnataka, India. I'm a construction professional, relocating to Manama, Bahrain, by the end of this month.
I'm person who is always looking forward to meeting new people and living each moment to the fullest.

I'm very glad to have come across this one-stop-solution to all the expats, before as well as after shifting to Bahrain. To be frank I have checked this site as much as my FB profile in the past week. That is how helpful this forum is, especially to the newbies like me.

Thank you to all the experienced members and others who selflessly come forward and help beginners like us in all possible ways.

I hope to keep in touch with the forum and it's members, to get help and also help others to the best of my ability.

Welcome on board  :cheers:

Thanks for your lovely introduction, your are not only welcomed by the Bahrain community but by the whole Expat.com community as well.

I hope you enjoy it here and looking forward to see your contribution on the several forums.

Hi Pruthvi
Welcome to the expat-blog and to the Bahrain Forum. Glad to hear that all the hard work put in by the contributors is being used and appreciated :)

Please do be in touch with us when you get here. We will be happy to answer your questions and help you settle down.

Best wishes!

welcome to Bahrain :)