What kind of activities and sports there are available in Jeddah?

Salam and Hello to all

I will soon be moving to Jeddah from London in the next few months Inshallah. both my wife and I have found work in Jeddah. I was just wondering what kind of activities and sports there are available in Jeddah. I have a lot of hobbies such as swimming, football, tennis and badminton.

Does Jeddah have good sports facilities and also I heard there were no cinema's in Jeddah, is this true?

Hope to hear your experiences of life in Jeddah.

I have been bought up in London all my life, so it will be a change. However I am looking forward to life in a new city.

ROCKFIRE wrote:

Salam and Hello to all

I will soon be moving to Jeddah from London in the next few months Inshallah. both my wife and I have found work in Jeddah. I was just wondering what kind of activities and sports there are available in Jeddah. I have a lot of hobbies such as swimming, football, tennis and badminton.

Does Jeddah have good sports facilities and also I heard there were no cinema's in Jeddah, is this true?

Hope to hear your experiences of life in Jeddah.

I have been bought up in London all my life, so it will be a change. However I am looking forward to life in a new city.

WA Salam brotha...if you search there will be tons of information, from gym to restaurants to malls to hangouts to massage etc.

True there is no cinema. Your wife cannot drive so hope you are aware of that.

Anything u need just search and create a new thread...we are at your service...oh  I bet no one sent you whats app request ?

Hello ROCKFIRE,

I would like to inform you that I have created a new discussion from your post in the Jeddah forum for better views and interaction.

Regards
Yuveshen

Does anyone play football in Jeddah, I mean soccer?