Need friends!! females please

Hello everyone, I  moved here from the United states in December and still have yet to meet anyone I could hang out with.  I find myself cooped up in my house during the day and shopping on my own. Looking for someone to hit the beach with or the mall. Have coffee and partake in girl talk.

Hello deliG,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

What brings you to Abu Dhabi?

You may browse through the Abu Dhabi social network as this can help you to link up with people with similar likes ;)

Cheers

Mishna

Thanks mishna  I will look into it :)

Hello Deli (?),

you should also have a look at meetup dot com, internations and couchsurfing all these groups are very active here in Abu Dhabi. You should be able to find (female) friends in no time.

Cheers,
Mario

Moderated by : Priscilla
Reason          : The OP is looking for female friends only

Hi deli.i am based in abu dhabi.we welcome you here.abu dhabi is a nice place.where do you stay.are you in city.we can catch up sometimess.we hav a 5 member ladies group.ofcourse different age categories.but presently  2 are out of town and so we are not meeting much.if you are interested we can meet when  every body is around.

http://www.for-girls-only.be/assets/img/_cache/20d8f851f3319c4757fe25b21eb65695.png

@Sagheer Badmos,

Just in case you hadn't noticed this topic thread is looking for FEMALE friends. That kind of makes it a "for girls only" topic.

EXPAT-BLOG IS NOT A DATING SITE. Also you should not be posting any personal / identifying information such as telephone numbers or e-mail addresses in the public forums.

Maybe you should take some time to read the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT before you risk getting your membership cancelled for rules violations.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hey!
Im visiting on the 31st May - 19 June
Would be cool to hang out!
Ive sent you a message :)