Can i trust these estate ads ?

Hi Everybody I would like to know something if anyone help me i will be very happy , as i check real estate agency i found many house in my budget any area however  , when i check maltapark and other webpage  house rent is expensive  than my budget all area , can i trust these estate ads on their page or not? and how is procedure how much estate charge for rent house and  policy how it work for long let deposit and and utilities. thank you !

No, you cannot trust them. Simple as. Now, read all the postings in the Accommodation, Cost of living and all the other links which you will find at the top right of the page. All the information is there.

NO you cannot  - most are out of date as they are rarely updated

Even more frustrating is the variety of prices you see for the exactly the same place on different websites. Regardless of whether they are available or not, and I agree > 90% of properties advertised will not be available, it's not very reassuring to see 3 different prices for the same house. Especially when there is sometimes up to a 50% difference in those prices, as I found with a few places recently.

wait til you get here - ask around the local shops and expat bars - even the local nationals  will know somebody - then its just due diligence after that

thank you very much all replies ! i need go there  and check i guess i hope it not take too long find suitable one  in my budget!

It has nothing to do with trust what so ever. Its just very different to the rest of Europe.
All the properties that you see are all of what the agent has listed over time many of these will already be rented. Taking them off the site and adding them on would be a never ending process as the turn over in Malta is extremely high as it seems every agent has the property / properties so its a bear pit when it comes to letting especially in the summer months with the short lets.
The prices you see should be updated but rarely are which can cause a lot of confusion and frustration (as I found out when moving here).
As for the fees it usually 50% of the agreed rent.
I hope this helps.

Sorry , reading it again you said 'adverts' ....well adverts should be priced correctly as they are being applied regularly. I was referring to the websites.

yeah for example i check remax and frank salt,   found many adverts in my budget but date of available is different of course however when i check this blog or face book or other page  i saw very rarely rent house in my budget actually i can pay up to  450 Euros month for nice furnished 2+1 apartment and  distance should be to/ from Sliema maximum 40-45 minutes bus ride. do you think can find easy or  difficult shall i need a bit more budget for find easy !