Drivin school in Saudi Arabia

hi .. i came here at Saudi Arabia as personal driver. what is the easy way of getting driving licence of Saudi Arabia. and i also want to get driving training for few days. i am living near khalidiya , al ahsa , hafuf. kindly inform me where is the nearest driving school and procedure of getting licence. thanks

Saddique Ahmed

SADDIQUE AHMED wrote:

hi .. i came here at Saudi Arabia as personal driver. what is the easy way of getting driving licence of Saudi Arabia. and i also want to get driving training for few days. i am living near khalidiya , al ahsa , hafuf. kindly inform me where is the nearest driving school and procedure of getting licence. thanks

Saddique Ahmed

Dear Saddique,

below are the GPS Coordinates of Driving School in Al Hasa
25.335765 N,49.634765 E

For driving license you have to go Dallah(Driving School) with original Iqama+Passport Copy+Recent Snaps.

For detailed procedure please visit below Link.
http://qsaudi.com/get-driving-license-saudi-arabia/

Hello SADDIQUE AHMED,

Welcome on board!

A new thread has been created for you in the Saudi Arabia forum from your post, for more responds.

Thank you,
Marjorie

Please apply directly in Model Training school or any driving school and the process is very fair..and you will get the license within short time The license process in saudi is very easy