Are you looking for a part time job?

Hi im Sheela from the Philippines, im looking for someone who wants a part time job in Hoogerheide, Noord Brabant?
If you can speak dutch is very good, but english is also prima!
Anyone interested?

vriendelijke groeten :)

If you want to get more response it might useful to give more information about the job you have.
And preferably not on this forum but in the jobs section in the green banner above the page where you can post a free add. To have more success give as much as possible details and contact information.

Thanks again.

Hello Sheela,

Welcome to Expat.com.

As suggested by Primadonna, please post your ad on Jobs in the Netherlands.

Thanks & Regards

Mishna

Hi :) I'm still looking for part time job.what kind of part time job is it? I speak dutch and english as well :)

Hi Sheela!

May I ask you what kind of job it is? As Primadonna said, describing the job with more details would be nice.

Yours sincerely,
Licia

Hi Sheela,

Yes im interested,would you like to tell what kind of part time job is?
Thank you

Hi Neng_oji,
Its 3 hours per week cleaning a dental clinic. Do you live  arround Hoogerheide?

Hi Sheela,

Currently i am in indonesia. I want to get job in netherland.  Can you help me, how to stay and getting work there?

Thank you
Neng

yah,very interested in a part-time job

Good morning

I am looking for part time work.  I live in Numansdorp. Could you email me more info .

Best regards

Karen Walgaard Vormaurer

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@ Karenzm > This topic is old. If you are looking for a job, i invite you to post in the Jobs in the Netherlands section. It might help you.

As this topic is old and the offer of the initiator is now outdated, i am closing this thread.

Thanks all,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed